Nukon Vento fiber laser cutting metal with speed and precision in a nice whole pattern.
– The machine can be produced in the following working sheet sizes:
– The fiber laser has a module structure. For example, if you want to change resonator type after a certain period, you can just do it by adding new modules. (ie; from 1kW resonator to 2kW resonator).
– The laser beam is relayed to the cutting head through fiber optic cable without any loss. You can, thus get a superior cutting accuracy and quality.
– With low power consumption, it is user-friendly as well as environment efficient.
– The Main body is robust and rigid.
– A Convenient system for releasing slags and materials.
– Automatic dual palette swaps hydraulic shuttle system.
– Work area illumination for standard view.
– Cutting of all related types – Mild Steel, Copper, and Aluminum and Brass materials is possible.
– ISO-9001 TSE and CE certified.
Contact Matt Moore for details: 424-355-9040