Water jet cutting technology is a process that is able to cut thickness from 0.1 mm to 200 mm of any materials on the earth. In the water cutting method, the cutter is generally connected to the high-pressure water pump and from there water or the water-abrasive mixture is sensitively ejected from the nozzle. This actually cuts the material through spraying it with the jet of high-speed water (800 m/s).
Nukon N-WJ Water Cutting Machine
Water Jet Equipment CNC and Software.
- PLC based multi-functional TFT touch screen (19 inches) CNC units are used.
- All axis motors are consisting of the digital motors.
- Simulation of the cutting program and the cutting path can be seen on the CNC display during the cutting operation.
- The cutting software with CNC unit can open the DXF and DWG files.
- Pressure adjusting, abrasive speed and other needed applications can be controlled beforehand as well as during the cutting operations from a single screen.
- Programming of the software can be done with that of ISO standard.
- An automatic sorting, font marking and point marking operations can be accomplished.
Pressure Pump-BHDT: BHDT Hytron 50HP 4000 Bar 3.8 lt/min high pressure pumps are used.