CNC - Hydraulic Press Brake Machine
We level the playing field and offer industrial specialist the best press brake machines possible. Not only are these priced at the most affordable value, they provide reliability and longevity when you need it the most! When you’re looking for economic benefits, you don’t want to forsake quality at all, and we make sure that doesn’t happen. Most importantly, safety and adaptability are cornerstones of our press brake machines!
No matter what model you choose, or what brand you go with—you can meet your project needs exactly the way you expect to. For instance, our Accurl ECO series not only offers superior performance, but it is economically more advantageous in a variety of ways.
Now, when you have a larger project in the making and you need more flexibility too, sheet metal professionals might prefer to go with the AccurlUSA Giant Series! The AccurlUSA machinery is specialized specifically for large sheet metal jobs, and professionals can certainly modernize and boost productivity with these! Are you ready to get some of the most superior hydraulic and electronic engineering tools today?
Accurl USA Premier Press Brakes
CNC Press Brake
CNC Press Brake
Standard Features of the CNC Press Brake:
For professional industrial workers looking for perfect configuration and user friendliness—the Accurl CNC Press Brake offers this alongside more: versatility, flexibility, and faster production. In comparison to conventional brake machines—this one tops them all! Everything that the Accurl 4 Axis offers, this machine adds to that! Operators will have powerful output that guarantees sensitive bending jobs can be completed perfectly. Furthermore, equipment can be tailored per individual request, so you can have the features included that you need for your specific sheet metal production needs. One of the best features of this machine lies in how it immediately offers automatic axis referencing to improve accuracy. Professionals can be sure that this latest technology makes metal bending projects so much easier, but also, the ROI is out of this world! Choosing this machinery will promise longevity and satisfaction in the metal fabrication market. Go ahead and check it out for yourself, you won’t be disappointed. The standard features are listed below:
- Mono block, welded steel frame rigid to deflection and high tensile with ST44 A1 material.
- Multiple configurations available.
- Back gauge system with X, R, Z1, Z2 axis driven by AC servo with colored graphics.
- HOERBIGER servo hydraulic system.
- CNC controlled motorized anti-deflection system.
- Hardened and ground standard sectioned top and 4V-Die bottom tools (835 mm section).
- Easy to clamp tool holding system with upper and lower tools.
- Standard graphic controllers can be selected from: DelemDA66T 3D colour graphical touch screen controller, Cybelec Mod Eva 12 S.
- Electrical panel with cooling system designed to meet CE standards & composed of automation and electrical equipment with SIEMENS
- Ergonomic user friendly, pendant control panel.
- Back light safety guards (category-4)
- Front side covers with safety switches.
- Synchronization of Y1+Y2 axis provided by linear encoders with 0,01 mm tolerances.
- This metal forming machine uses foot pedal, is suitable to CE regulation.
- Sliding front support arms with T slot and mm/inch rulers.
- Throat depth 410 mm.
NC Hydraulic Press Brake
NC Hydraulic Press Brake
Standard Features of the NC Hydraulic Press Brake:
This sheet metal NC hydraulic press brake is certainly built using top grade technology to ensure long-term usage, no matter how brutal the job might be! Professionals within the sheet metal industry find this machinery to demonstrate supreme dexterity—and is the simple solution for almost all metal working jobs! There is no doubt that you’ll be able to get precision just where you need it the most in any metal fabrication job. This one might present as simple, but it is extremely powerful. The body design of this machine is fully automated with continuous operation modes that make the work easier for the operator! Safety is also a big priority in the design of this ergonomic friendly machine. In fact, due to the safety barrier and the electrical interlocker—the operator couldn’t ask for a higher level of operation safety! So, when you’re looking for a powerful sheet metal machine that can practically take on any metal bending job safely, effectively and cost efficiently, there’s no need to look further than right here! The standard features are listed below:
- The brake press is fitted with intermediate upper clamps to prevent wedging
- Plate support arms
- Powered adjustment of axis depth
- Light guards
- Top and bottom tooling
- Estun E21 NC control
- German Bosch-Rexroth hydraulic system
- Telemecanique/Schneider Electric components
- Hydraulic and electrical overload protection
- Squaring arm and front support arms
- Delta inverter with ball screw and polished rod with 0.05 mm accuracy