Forming is an important part of sheet metal processing. Choosing the right kind of forming presses carries significant value. In this industry, AKYAPAK demonstrates its skills and experiences in all segments of metalworking, as well as forming. With high-quality research for flanging industry, AKYAPAK manufactured the first Flinging Machine for this sector. Call Moore Machine Tools today to learn more!
BMB 25 Flanging Machine
- The machine frame is built with high strength materials by electro welding. Its stress is relieved prior to machining for meeting the tight manufacturing tolerance for the sensitive flanging process.
- The upper and the lower head holder slides are on the main body structure for achieving stiffness and lowering vibration during flanging process.
- Both the upper an the lower head holder are powered by hydraulic motors for the vertical movement and clamping the head by the hydraulic cylinders.
- Knuckle roll is powered by the radial pistons with hydraulic motors for high rotation speed and high torque.
- Flanging roll is powered by the three cylinders for the vertical and horizontal directions and slides between the two main bodies.
- Both the rolls are made of special chemicals to achieve corrosion resistance for a longer period.
- Centralized greasing system.
- Lower rolls are powered by the hydraulic cylinders to support the head at the time of flanging.
- Hydraulic system consists of the piston pump, level gauge, oil pump, and filters. We only use the world’s renowned brands.
BMB 15 Flanging Machine
- The frame is electro-welded and made of ST 52-3 special steel that makes the machine robust and solid.
- Shaping roll as per the design and radius requested. Strengthened and hardened with the uniform 60 HRC hardness.
- Manual materials centralization in the different directions - up/down and forward/backward.
- Material movement is one way (clockwise) during the flanging process.
- Both hydraulic and electrical control systems.
- Manual greasing system.
- Hydraulic working pressure and movement of the hydraulic cylinders are controlled from the control panel of the machine.
BMB-P 25 Dish End Press
- The machine frame is built with high strength materials by electro welding and stress is relieved prior to machining with a view to meeting the tight manufacturing tolerance for the sensitive pressing positions.
- Dies are made of the special chemical to achieve corrosion resistance for a longer period.
- Safety barriers are incorporated at the top of the press body and stair for easy maintenance.
- All cylinder bodies are hardened and tempered as well as chrome plated and grounded.
- Low number of the greasing points and self-lubricated components are used providing longer life time.
- Easy to operate main cylinder and manipulator positions. Diagnostic alarms are there for all functions.
- Dies are bigger than the conventional ones; so the labor is required 50% less than the standard practices.