Electric Press Brakes:
Environmental and Savings Friendly Machine Tools
Due to the ever increasing demand worldwide to decrease our carbon footprint and become as efficient as possible, AccurlUSA has developed a new series of press brakes: the eB ICON (Eco Bend) all Electric Press Brake Series. With the addition of these state of the art all electric press brakes for manufacturing, AccurlUSA will be firmly ensconced in the upper echelon of precision press brake manufacturers worldwide.
The new software technology of all electric press brakes was created with one major goal in mind: to produce an all servo electric press brake that could reduce consumption of fossil fuels by at least 50%.
Accurl Electric Press Brakes
- Currently, we are able to offer these highly sophisticated Eco-friendly servo electric press brakes in multiple sizes & configurations to pair perfectly with any production environment.
- Due to the “on demand” servo motor driven concept this brake utilizes, the electric motors turn on and off and run only while needed. Many benefits arise from this operational method.
- Since there is no hydraulic system within the new AccurlUSA servo electric press brake, none of the activities that are required to maintain a hydraulic oil system are required for this all electric press brakes, minimizing maintenance costs.
- Because of the servo drives, the movement of the press brake is considerably faster in all directions when compared to conventional brakes, the result of that is increased productivity while maintaining + – .0004 accuracy and repeat-ability in all directions. Add to that accuracy the ability to program the punch finger to plus or minus .001 degrees bending angle.
- There is another benefit to the all-electric press brake driven by servo motor, the machine never warms up. No heat is transferred to the rest of the machine as hydraulic press brakes tend to do.
- The AccurlUSA ICON, all electric press brake, retains first part accuracy for the entire time the machine is producing parts, no readjustment necessary.
- Another benefit is the operating sound level. The ICON’s sound output compared to a hydraulic machine is like comparing people whispering in a library to fans shouting in the stands for their favorite sports team.
Electric is the future; if you want to get a head start on the newest technologies in the manufacturing world, a great place to start is with an electric press brake. For this and other electric machine tools for sale, contact Moore Machine Tools. We’ll be happy to answer any questions that you may have, and help you choose the right machinery for your needs.